Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Getting ready for 39 week appointment

Well my 39 week appointment is 1 hour away. After the hyperemesis, pre-term labor, etc, etc, etc I am still wondering why he isn't here yet! If my midwife can't offer me any MORE advice of how to get this kid out by tomorrow I am going for the castor oil. Seriously-one doctor says once he stays fully engaged and doesn't move when checked I will be in Labor and Delivery getting ready to push and he's been that way for over a week-UGH! Why can't he just decide to be born? We're both ready! He's going to be a 8 lb monster! I bet anything they will find he's 8 lbs+ today :(. I will be glad when the pregnancy is over and I get to graduate from school. I walk on May 2nd but I have to go to a month and a half of summer school because I was on bedrest during the semester. Well I am going to rest a bit before my appointment.

No comments: