| In the hospital |
| Coming home in the outfit mommy made-sweater, booties, hat, longies, diaper and t-shirt |
| Yellow baby-a few days old cuddling with my brother for a minute |
| Big brother! |
| Sweet moments |
| 3 days old and loving mommy cuddling me in slings! |
| The boys! |
| Mommy made the sweater and booties-big brother has a matching sweater |
| First bath |
| Big brother is oh-so helpful :) |
| "I'm HUNGRY!" |
| First picture of my eyes open-I didn't like to open my eyes at all for the first couple weeks |
![]() |
| Rockin my Monkey Bunns diaper |
![]() |
| Rockin another Monkey Bunns diaper |
| Compare the size of these two little guys! |
| I'm tiny! |
![]() |
| Swanky Baby Gear sling-mommy's favorite |



No comments:
Post a Comment