Well I have a bunch of pictures to share from our crazy life (mostly today) but the all need a little explanation. WARNING-one is a picture of a REALLY messy diaper...you've been warned!
The first two go together. I saw this when I got Brendan up one morning last week. He decided he needed to put one of KORVER'S diaper covers on! It's technically a one-size and actually DOES fit him but not on the smallest snap setting-you can see his prefold hanging out there.
Brendan playing on my iPod-no not Angry Birds. It's the Toddler Teaser's Quizzing game (with shapes, numbers, letters, and colors-I got it mainly so he'd learn lowercase letters)
Apparently you *CAN* blowout in a cloth diaper but it's more of a seeping (the second picture is the outside-it leaked straight through the stitching on the BumGenius diaper). This was one of the many things that helped make today an up/down day...
Korver "helping" fold laundry after his messy diaper. He grabbed for his blue miracle blanket out of the pile so I decided to put it over him-the basement is cold anyways!
Some other things I didn't get a picture of...
The kids woke up at 6 AM today screaming. Brendan wanted to see Daddy because he got woken up by him getting ready for work. Daddy didn't go say "Hi" so it was VERY hard to get him calmed down. He also peed in his sleep again so his skin got burned (I'm working on a letter to Glenn Beck right now about Obama Care and how we've got screwed over and now Brendan likely can't get insurance because of a preexisting condition and a loophole that Utah found in Obama Care). It took a while to calm both kiddos down (Korver just needed to nurse-he was happy as a clam after he got milk). I got up with Korver before 4 and had a VERY hard time getting back to sleep so I really only got about 5 hours of sleep and need 7 to function so I decided after both kids had breakfast to lay down. Brendan tore the house apart. He cleaned most of it up without being asked though.
We got a bill on Saturday from the Perinatologist saying we owed another $55 and they were sending us to collections for the service 8/24 but it was the first bill after the original one that asked for a $20 copay (which I immediately paid). Our insurance said (on the Explanation of Benefits) that we didn't owe them ANYTHING even the $20 copay after they reprocessed it in January. SO the insurance is working on helping us get our $20 back and another $20 from another doctor.
After getting off the phone with the insurance I got done nursing Korver again so I took him downstairs to change the diaper and was surprised by the blowout. While I was changing him Brendan was putting his cars in his backpack and I asked why-usually he only puts blocks in his backpack in his room (cars are upstairs).
"Because I broke Sally" he said quietly.
Sally is a car from the movie Cars. He has a plastic Sally that pieces together so she wasn't broken-he had just pulled her apart. I put her back together and told him when he thinks he breaks things he just needs to give it to me and I can fix it. This was all after he purposely tore a page in his book AGAIN. I fixed it with tape but explained we didn't need to tear books we need to be nice to them...
Then Korver "helped" me fold laundry. While I was folding Brendan sat and watched Daddy's clock and said "Is it 4?" "Is it 5?" and so on. Apparently it takes 10 minutes to fold 2 big loads of laundry...
It's been a total up-down day today!








No comments:
Post a Comment